May 28, 2012

Shop Spotlight: Cosas Minimas

One of the first purchases I made through Etsy was from Cosas Minimas, a shop out of Spain.  Blanca Gomez, the illustrator and designer of the shop, creates masterful prints which are both graphic and whimsical.  Touched with color, when you see one, you cannot help but smile!

Rainy Night Print (My first print from her; it's still my favorite!)

City Scape Print (I love love this new one!!)

Guitarist (How sweet is he?)

Monsieur set of four (This grouping is hanging in my kids' room!)

Freewheeling (you cannot help but smile, no?)

On the Roof (everything seems better from up high)

City Prints set of three (for those with wanderlust!)

I may need to add one or two more to my collection!

Stay creative,
A

** Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...