May 27, 2012

And the winner is...


The bonus entries were added, the numbers thrown into the pool, and the winner is...

Entry number 22!!

B wrote: "I am glad for fabric and art. I am glad that there are artists and designers out there for me to see and learn from. I am especially glad that the internet puts them right in my little paws!"

Now isn't that the truth!  I love all the virtual creativity I'm surrounded by - you never know what it will spark, inspire.  So congratulations B - you have a lovely painting headed your way.


A BIG thank you to everyone who participated in my very first giveaway.  I have read your comments many many times already - and each time I smile.  I guess I'll just have to do another giveaway in the future, yes?

Stay creative!
A

**

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...