Another awesome week of Sew Mama Sew Giveaways has come and gone - I hope you were able to enter into lots of great giveaways - I know my fingers are still crossed! So without further ado, I'd like to share the one lucky print winner...
Didn't win? Don't worry you can still get any one of my prints for a GREAT holiday price (lucky you!!) Pop over to my shop, pick out your favorite Prints and Paintings and enter the code 15SEWMAMASEW2012 (just copy and paste) during checkout to get 15% off your entire order through December 31st. Perfect for that niece or nephew who lives far away or new baby present you've been meaning to buy. I also do custom work to create the perfect painting(s) for you!
A huge thank you to everyone for the AMAZING suggestions - I have so many ideas on how to make your suggestions a reality! Be sure to check back in the next coming months for updates on the new works I'll have in progress and upcoming additions to the shop (hint - some are pictured above!)
And now, back to work - I've got armadillos to sketch and zeplins to paint!!
December 3, 2012
Well, I am back for the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Week! I had so much fun last time getting to know so many new visitors last spring, I'm excited to participate again!!
It may seem strange to be involved in a sewing giveaway, since I am all about painting here, but sewing is a big passion of mine, mostly involving apparel, toys and blankets for my kiddos. And I have a bit of a fabric
For this week's giveaway I am offering one lucky winner YOUR CHOICE of any one of my new alphabet prints (fun!)
: : Here are the nitty-gritty details : :
- All prints are done on archival matte paper with pigment inks, so it will last (and last and last - no fading or yellowing here!)
- If you win, I will ship to you no matter where you live (in or out of the US)
- The giveaway opens Monday, Dec 3rd at 8am CST and will run through Friday, Dec 7th closing at 7pm CST.
- The winner will be chosen via a random number generator
- The winner will be announced HERE on Saturday, Dec 8th
: : To Enter : :
- I'm staying simple this year, just leave a comment with a suggestion for what letter images you would like to see next! (example: S is for skier) Now that my prints are complete, it's time to start on some more.
: : Bonus : :
For the month of December, I'm offering a special coupon code just for you! Enter "15SEWMAMASEW2012" at checkout in my shop and get 15% off your entire order - hooray!! Coupon applies to ready-to-ship items only, does not apply to custom orders.
: : The Prints : :
Here are the prints you could get to choose from - good luck!
: : A couple other things : :
Do you have a kiddo ages 2 through 7 in your life? Your own child, niece or nephew, godchild, cousin, friend? If so, don't miss out on the Crafting Connections Sew Mama Sew giveaway - it includes a sewing project for your little one and a sewing project for you, plus recipes, crafts, science, literature and more. (disclaimer: I am also a co-founder of Crafting Connections)
And don't forget to pop back over to Sew Mama Sew to enter in some more fabulous giveaways!!
I know I will be :) Pin It