July 12, 2012

Inspired by Fire

The colors of fire, sunsets and citrus (yum!) - orange and yellow are bright additions to any room or outfit!  I'm loving these fiery shades alone or in combination.  Are you feeling fiery too?

 (nature does it right - orange and yellow blooms)



(white accents make this clementine-inspired bathtub pop)

(the voluminous curtains add light and drama)

(a curvy and unique addition to your secret garden...or back porch!)

(my E has two of these gorgeous handmade dolls - she may need a Ginger too!)

(I've been meaning to make this yellow number for a couple years now - love the roomy hood)

 (the tangerine linen and white pom pom trim puts this dress on my must-make list)

 (a new twist on a vintage radio!)

So, are you inspired to inject more fire into your life?  I hope so!!

Stay creative,
A

**

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...