March 22, 2012

Take a ride with me


I took a departure from the alphabet to do some fun cycle-inspired paintings.  I call them counting paintings, but they could be for anyone really from cycling enthusiasts to new babies.  The problem with making my own art is that I want all of it for my own kids' room, which I suppose is a good litmus test of what I'm creating.    Check out the shop for more info on these bicycle beauties!


One wheel.  One color.  One = Unicycle!

Two wheels.  Two colors.  Two = Bicycle!

Three wheels.  Three colors.  Three = Tricycle!

Stay creative!!
A


*** Pin It

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! the tandem must be next with how many colors????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...