March 8, 2012

I *heart* you, Three Potato Four

It started with this amazing cabinet (sadly sold out!) - that's how stumbled on to Three Potato Four - an adorable shop selling vintage and new goods out in Philadelphia and online.  Lovely styling and fun finds, it's certainly a well-curated store.  If I'm ever out in PA I'm stopping by!

The chest of drawers that started me on the hunt for it's original shop!

I could see this graphic clock in our kitchen - very easy to read!

This is a perfect catchall for toys, odds and ends, whatever!

This blanket is beautiful on its own...or to be used to recover an old chair seat or two.

I have never seen a moon globe before - too cool!

What's your favorite online store for beautiful goods?

Stay creative,
A

** Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...