January 19, 2011

A pillow fight...


...requires pillows! Lots and lot of luxurious pillows that you can just sink back into and rest...now that's my kind of pillow fight! I have been turning over some ideas for floor pillows for about a year, but have not been able to commit as of yet. Here are a few great pillow DIY inspirations, though, that may be the kick in the pants I need!

Tissue paper plus a sewing machine equals precise and beautiful pillow images without the fabric chalk!

 A sweet way for your little one to bring along a bit of home.


These pillows are beautiful but a little pricey...learn to make your own out of up-cycled sweaters here!

I have some beautiful scarves that I'm thinking of transforming into pillows like these...we shall see!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...