July 20, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

We have no less than six paint swatch cards taped to our bedroom wall (and we may or may not have four more paint blocks on the walls that I covered with pictures!)  As it turns out, finding the perfect gray for your bedroom is easier said than done.  Some tip too far into light blue, others come across as being more taupe than gray.  I think I have it narrowed down to two, but we are still seeing what each shade looks like in the changing light of day (and night). 

This room is a beautiful monochromatic take blending from gray to tan to brown - lovely!

This is a good example of gray turning more tan...I do love the combination with black, though!

I have loved this headboard for many years now (instead I used some reclaimed doors).  The pops of color, the quilt, and the perfect shade of gray really make this room inspirational!

This room eeps into blue, but I really like it.  That rug, in particular, looks heavenly (but I bet it's hard to clean!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...