July 11, 2010

Camping (in my mind!)

We have so much fun camping gear...we also have an 8 month old...so our camping gear has not been touched this year (or last year either - camping while very pregnant?  I don't think so.)  So perhaps this combination of access and circumstance explains why I am currently gaga over camping things.  They call to mind a romanticized vision of youth...sing-alongs, ghost stories, friends you made in a week who you swore you would write to (but never did)...what fun!  Perhaps in a year or two we'll be able to do more camping.  For now, though, enjoy some of my recent camping loves (a la etsy!)


(an Italian percolator you can take on the road!)

(such a pretty little tote.)



(I covet these prints!)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...