February 29, 2012

B is for boxcycle


I thought it would be fun to give a little insight into each of the letters I've done.  Now we are on to B for boxcycle!  What is a boxcycle, you ask?  I had never seen one until my friend Danielle and her little family got one two summers ago.  I was smitten with the look, the clean lines, the beautiful functionality of the bike and it looked safe (which, when it comes to toting around your most precious possessions in an urban environment is paramount!)

For the person on the go! (source)

Who can resist candy apple red?! (source)

I'll take this whole set up thank-you-very-much! (source)

Stay creative!
A

** Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...