March 20, 2011

First day of spring - DIY Roundup!!

Spring is officially here - hooray!  I have already spent a few days with the heat off and our windows open.  Since spring is here, I thought I'd share some fun spring-y projects that I'd like to take on...maybe even before summer (ha!)

 These lace earrings are beautiful and deceptively easy to make!  Oh how I wish I could wear big earrings (not with a toddler!!)

 This ruffle number can be worn as a dress, short skirt, or maxi - AND you can make it yourself with just one piece of fabric and some elastic!!

 I made so many friendship bracelets when I was younger, but never thought of making them as necklaces.  This is such a fun idea, and I think it can even be carried off at an adult age (right?!)

 OK, so this isn't a tutorial, but a really sweet idea!  I have so many buttons and didn't know what to do with them until now!!

 Again, not really a tutorial, but a fabulous idea.  The best part?  If you don't like stitching, just head over to Letter Perfect Designs and get any one you'd like :)

 Oh Martha, what great ideas you come up with!!  It's a baking tray, it's a serving tray...and it's chevron striped to boot!

 I'm always looking for ways to spruce up our deck without spending any money - I love the look of these yarn wrapped votives and may have to make a few!!

P.S.  Creative minds come together over at Pinterest, where I initially came across these fun DIYs!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments, I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...